We love our house so much, but we've been working hard, trying to make it our own. Significant advances have been made, but we've got a long way to go! We hear "the list" will never end. Here are a few updated photos of our home.
Our bedroom...we had new carpet put in the bedrooms. Very kooshy!
Freshly painted kitchen, we had to take the baseboards off in order to fit the wood floors .
.JPG)

The dining room, sans base boards and dining room table. Check out Kevin's floors! He had to use the pneumatic nailer, completely foreign to him. But he's a quick learner!
No, I am not soaking my feet in this gorgeous picture. I'm getting ready to paint the window trim!
The dining room, sans base boards and dining room table. Check out Kevin's floors! He had to use the pneumatic nailer, completely foreign to him. But he's a quick learner!
1 comments:
I love it! It looks great! Can't wait to see your lovely new home!
Post a Comment