Tuesday, July 15, 2008

St. Louis

In mid-May we had the opportunity to visit the Schwendeman clan down in St. Louis. It was very rainy down there! We enjoyed spending time with the family, eating Mom Schwendeman's cooking, and playing with the kids. They are getting big so fast! And they are definitely going to be better baseball players than their uncle and aunt! These kids can hit! As a Cubs fan, I endure many comments from the Cardinal "peanut gallery". What can I say?? My team doesn't have to win in order for me to love them. When you compare the teams' records, that is the best retort I can think of!









On our way back to Chicago, we stopped at the awesome St. Louis zoo to meet up with Sarah, Josh and the boys who were in St. Louis on vacation. It was really fun to see them, if only for half a day. And these kids have energy through the roof!








0 comments: